Yesterday’s Recap: Each day I’ll do a brief recap from the day before. Day #9 forced you to take a look at what exactly you’re presenting to the world.
This goes beyond just looking at what it is you’re wearing, but how you’re wearing it and adding to that reviewing what it is you’ve got going on underneath those clothes.
Trimming body hair, ear hair, nose hair, you’re fucking pubes, getting face lotions, beard washes, etc.
Proper hygiene, hair & skin care are not solely for chicks.
We all have one body and we need to ensure we’re taking care of it.
Today, we’ll cover that it goes beyond the clothes you have on your body, but how you carry that body itself.
Don’t reward yourself with a drink after work if you’ve given it up for the month. Don’t jerk off when your wife isn’t around because that’s the only way you can fall asleep or that you ‘need to relax’.
This is about doing it differently, it’s about doing it right.
It’s so easy to say yes when some offers you a smoke or drink.
You must say no.
Show yourself that you’re worthy of the life you feel you deserve. There are no second chances; you’re either all in or you aren’t.
If you fail, confess to it and try to continue on. Be sure to share it, hiding and pretending you’re still marching with the real men will only drive your self-hate to even greater heights.
This is about reclaiming your masculine nature. You’re worth the physical and mental pain required to complete that task.
Suffer with me for this month and you’ll forever be able to claim the glory of being an original Man of March.
Reminder: The rules of Men of March:
- You will not masturbate, edge, or touch your dick for pleasure during the entire month. You can have sex, but not with yourself.
- You will not watch porn, sexy gifs, look at provocative photos or anything of the sort as this will lead to you breaking rule one.
- You will do 100 push-ups every day. Don’t give the ‘time’ excuse, or any excuse as I don’t give a fuck, just do them. Break it up however you have to, but before you sleep at night, 100 must be done; chest day or not.
- You must start reading a book. Even if it’s just a few pages a day at first you must be reading a book. I will be reading New World Ronin by Victor Pride this month. You don’t have to finish the book in the month, just actively read a few pages every day to build the habit. With that said, my goal is to finish the book this month.
- You have to start giving genuine answers to people. If someone asks if you’re busy, don’t say “No” when you are. You have to stop avoiding conflict at the expense of your true self. If your wife asks a question, give an answer, “I don’t know/care”Is not an answer a leader gives to his crew. Start knowing, start caring, and start telling the world your true opinion.
- If you have a vice, remove it. You have to be honest with yourself; if you’re overweight and drinking to numb or are smoking pot and being unproductive, that shit has to go. This isn’t a ‘dry’ challenge, if alcohol or pot isn’t a problem good to go. If it’s more than that, leave it be for the month.
- Every day there will be a challenge, you must complete it.
Day #10: The Power of Presence
Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be one.
I believe that we’re all connected on a level we’re unaware of. I call it the spiritual level, but it’s probably something which science will someday uncover as a sort of ‘field of sense’ which we currently cannot completely harness.
Some call it the ‘Third Eye’, I call it vibrations.
People know when man is a masculine man and they know it before he says or does anything. This goes beyond visual recognition of masculine cues (reading body language).
Men in tune with their masculinity give off these vibrations and people sense it.
When you are living a genuine life and are no longer repressing those vibrations but freely expressing them, the signal grows and is received by those around you.
This would explain why people say that leaders are born, not made. Some people are born sending out these signals at greater strengths than others. While you can work at it and become a great leader, the naturals just get it.
Similar to the guys who can eat what they like and can have a six pack and run a 4.4 40yd dash.
Genetics play a huge role in performance and this includes mental performance.
You need to ensure that you are aligning your body with your mind. In order to have the healthiest mind, you need the healthiest body, when you align those two components of who you are you’ll have the healthiest spirit and from this you’ll send the strongest vibrations to those around you, enabling you to command a greater sphere of influence.
In the military we have what we call the use of ‘Command Voice’ and ‘Command Presence’ which basically mean you speak and move in a manner which makes it absolutely clear who is in charge.
Today, you begin to instill these habits in your masculine ‘self’.
- 100 Push-Ups
- Posture: Stand up Straighter, tilt the top of your hips ups and in (most men suffer from lordosis), stick your chest out a little further (not like a fucking rooster), and ensure your shoulders are behind your ears.
- Voice: Speak from your chest, not your throat. You’re a man and should speak in a manner which demands others to listen. This doesn’t mean yelling, it means you have enough force, inflection, and bass to let people know they need to hear what it is you’re saying.
- Eyes: Maintain eye contact a little longer than you currently do. Take the time to notice the texture and color of the person’s eyes, don’t just stare into their pupil. Let them know you’re engaged and aren’t intimidated.
- Movements: Don’t be a fucking spaz, watch how you move throughout the day; do you avoid people like a ninja or do you force them to move when they’re in the way? You should be in control of your body at all times.
- Speech: Only speak if what you have to say is more beneficial or beautiful than silence. Keeping that in mind, treat your words like currency, sending them only when you have to or when the investment will provide greater returns. Don’t stutter, falter, or trail off at the end of sentences, believe in your message and others will too.
Wrapping up Day #10
Looking good isn’t enough; you’ve got to fill those clothes and fill that body with the movements and speech of a masculine man.
No matter how nice that shirt is it won’t hide those slouching shoulders or bent spine.
A shredded body at 7% body fat won’t hide the inability to confidently speak or look others in their eyes.
You’ve got to develop the traits of a masculine man and when you do, you notice people respect you before they know you.
They’ll be receiving those vibrations which radiate freely from the heart, body, and mind of the masculine individual. You’ll infect them and they’ll want more. The women will pick up on it and give you their attention and men will sense it and give you their respect.
You have to earn this through developing masculine habits and mannerisms, now sit straight.
If you’d like to donate to The Family Alpha you can do so using the link below.