Yesterday’s Recap: Each day I’ll do a brief recap from the day before. Day #14 marked the halfway point in this journey. Though, to be fair this journey is like none other you’ve ever participated in.
There is no end goal to this, I am not bring you from point A to point B, I’m giving you a month of a different perspective, a masculine perspective.
What you do with that and how far you go is entirely up to you.
There is no ‘end game’ this is self improvement and genuine expression of masculinity to the grave.
#MenofMarch has become a force to be reckoned with and it is leading to immediate real world improvement to quality of life and health for men as well as those in their life who choose to raise their standard by proximity.
Look at all you’ve done in the past two weeks and recognize, we’re only halfway there.
Reminder: The rules of Men of March:
- You will not masturbate, edge, or touch your dick for pleasure during the entire month. You can have sex, but not with yourself.
- You will not watch porn, sexy gifs, look at provocative photos or anything of the sort as this will lead to you breaking rule one.
- You will do 100 push-ups every day. Don’t give the ‘time’ excuse, or any excuse as I don’t give a fuck, just do them. Break it up however you have to, but before you sleep at night, 100 must be done; chest day or not.
- You must start reading a book. Even if it’s just a few pages a day at first you must be reading a book. I will be reading New World Ronin by Victor Pride this month. You don’t have to finish the book in the month, just actively read a few pages every day to build the habit. With that said, my goal is to finish the book this month.
- You have to start giving genuine answers to people. If someone asks if you’re busy, don’t say “No” when you are. You have to stop avoiding conflict at the expense of your true self. If your wife asks a question, give an answer, “I don’t know/care” is not an answer a leader gives to his crew. Start knowing, start caring, and start telling the world your true opinion.
- If you have a vice, remove it. You have to be honest with yourself; if you’re overweight and drinking to numb or are smoking pot and being unproductive, that shit has to go. This isn’t a ‘dry’ challenge, if alcohol or pot isn’t a problem good to go. If it’s more than that, leave it be for the month.
- Every day there will be a challenge, you must complete it.
Day #15: Why Did You Start?
When I first started planning #MenofMarch I projected that Day #15 was going to be the point where many of our brothers faded away.
I strategically built the program to create this type of ‘cliff’ where the numbers fell off as I wanted this to be the point where the men were separated from the boys.
This isn’t a campaign where participation trophies are handed out. This is a masculine campaign designed to help men create men.
- Why do you think I included sexual pictures?
- Why do you think I kept the push-ups?
- Why do you think I switched from posting in the morning to afternoons to evenings?
Because it would break men.
Why did you masturbate?
You promised yourself not to for a month, yet many failed. Why couldn’t you commit to not jerking your dick for a month? Does it have that much control over you? If so, now you know that you’re not a man who can go a month without getting sex and would rather grab your cock and look at pixels until you blow your load.
Why did you skip out on push-ups?
Was it too tough to space 100 push-ups throughout the day? Did you run out of time because you didn’t properly plan and therefore you chose sleep over your commitment to self? If so, now you that you aren’t a man who can plan a simple thing such as push-ups throughout the day for a month. You couldn’t maintain a commitment to self because it wasn’t as easy as just not doing the push-ups.
Why did the timing of my post throw you off?
Men will find plenty of reasons to justify failure and the timing of my posts was the last little ‘dig’ I had to throw into the gears of #MenofMarch.
People love routine and for most, routine is a great way to ensure you’re being efficient with your time.
It’s my routine to put my clothes out the day before.
But, when our routine is messed with, how do we respond?
If I went to a party, didn’t get home until eleven at night, would I still put my clothes out?
Of course I would.
Many men wouldn’t and this is the reason for the switch. You have to learn that your default is masculinity no matter what your routine brings.
You know you have the push-ups to do, you don’t need my reminder. You know you’ve got to stick to the challenge, I told you in the beginning that the rules applied to every day. So when I post in the evening and make sure not to include anything which you’d have to of done during the day, you have no excuse for lack of performance…
Now, to the men who have made it this far. Recognize that you’re carrying a flame that the world wants to extinguish, they want to stamp it out of you forever and it is because of this that you’ve got to burn even hotter.
Let your masculine fire radiate, let it be the light in the darkness, a beacon of hope for our brethren who are lost in the dark world.
You’ve made it this far, you’re going to make it to the end because you’ve proven that you are a man who is serious about changing his perspective and shifting his default behavior to that of a genuine and masculine man.
For those who failed, get up, keep marching forward.
Your blemish is for you to carry. You will drop that shame and regret when you prove you can do it.
This is not a masculine rally to the 31st of March.
No, not at all…
This is our death march.
This month was the beginning of an entire reclamation of self. Like the Phoenix rising from the ashes men have been reborn and they are on fucking fire, raging, thriving on the power and energy, ready to raise their standard until the day they die.
Your brothers have been waiting for you; in two weeks the population of motivated and masculine men is going to explode and I can’t fucking wait.
- 100 Push-Ups
- You need a mirror and 3 minutes alone. For 3 minutes straight I want you to look into that mirror and face the man you are. Maybe not the man you want to be or maybe not the man who inspires others to rise up and reclaim their own masculinity, but the man you are. Size everything up, visually absorb all that you are and fucking re-commit to that man. You can make it another two weeks, you can make it another 70 years. Commit to your future self.
Wrapping up Day #15
Look back at the guy who said, “I’m in.” two weeks ago.
That guy made a pledge to who you’ve become. He made a commitment to himself, putting it all on the line to show that he’d rather endure a month of uncomfortable challenges and introspection than face another minute trying to fit into the mold society created for him. That man was you; look how far you’ve come in two weeks, don’t you think it’s worth finishing?
Don’t you see that razor-blade of a line you’re walking, the one where this isn’t just a month long phase but rather the birth of the real, genuine self you were always meant to be?
Brothers, I ask each and every one of you to look inside and let that masculine fire you’ve lit burn even hotter.
Fan those flames, don’t let them extinguish and promise yourself that you won’t forget why you started.
If you’d like to donate to The Family Alpha you can do so using the link below.