Yesterday’s Recap: Each day I’ll do a brief recap from the day before. Day #15 was a reality check.
At this point I feel we’ve lost a majority of those we’re going to lose, day #22 is the next drop.
If you’ve made it this far, you’re doing alright and your ‘give a shit’ factor is high. If you can just push on to the 22nd of March, you’ll be golden.
Keep grinding brothers.
Reminder: The rules of Men of March:
- You will not masturbate, edge, or touch your dick for pleasure during the entire month. You can have sex, but not with yourself.
- You will not watch porn, sexy gifs, look at provocative photos or anything of the sort as this will lead to you breaking rule one.
- You will do 100 push-ups every day. Don’t give the ‘time’ excuse, or any excuse as I don’t give a fuck, just do them. Break it up however you have to, but before you sleep at night, 100 must be done; chest day or not.
- You must start reading a book. Even if it’s just a few pages a day at first you must be reading a book. I will be reading New World Roninby Victor Pride this month. You don’t have to finish the book in the month, just actively read a few pages every day to build the habit. With that said, my goal is to finish the book this month.
- You have to start giving genuine answers to people. If someone asks if you’re busy, don’t say “No” when you are. You have to stop avoiding conflict at the expense of your true self. If your wife asks a question, give an answer, “I don’t know/care” is not an answer a leader gives to his crew. Start knowing, start caring, and start telling the world your true opinion.
- If you have a vice, remove it. You have to be honest with yourself; if you’re overweight and drinking to numb or are smoking pot and being unproductive, that shit has to go. This isn’t a ‘dry’ challenge, if alcohol or pot isn’t a problem good to go. If it’s more than that, leave it be for the month.
- Every day there will be a challenge, you must complete it.
You’ve lit the match of masculinity, now protect it by adding fuel.
Day #16: The little Things
In case you haven’t noticed, things are getting a little easier in your life.
You’re laughing a little more, getting a little more frustrated, but now, instead of their being an unidentified ‘Void’ or secret you repress, you’re instead mad at your lack of performance.
This gives you an enemy, this gives you an observable problem, and this gives you the ammo needed to beat it as it gives you a problem you can solve.
Making yourself do the push-ups, facing the things you’ve run from for so long, watching your brother’s rise and fall around you, this is all fuel.
You’ve faced your demons and proven you can hang physically, now you aren’t out of breath from running and no longer have to show ‘pretend bravado’, you’re emerging as a fucking man and a part of you knows that.
After reading yesterday’s post and facing the man in the mirror, you felt that flame inside.
Maybe it was just a flash of pride, like a bolt of lightning or maybe it was a recognition that there’s something burning inside, the smell of smoke, a brief sensation of heat…
Whatever it was, you felt it and now, it’s up to you to fuel it.
This is reality, we aren’t going to have some life or death do or die moment where we have to take the shot and kill the bad guy.
Nope, we’re going to rise and fall through gradual steps, day by day.
It’s the little shit which is going to break you down, so recognize it and unfuck it today.
Your flame is burning, make sure you let the breeze of comfort snuff it out.
- 100 Push-Ups
- Sex: Every skill can be improved, too include sex.I don’t care if you’ve always been a ‘two-pump chump’, start looking at ways you can improve the quality of sex you’re having. Sometimes something as simple as mixing the location up is all you need. Go out and fucking destroy her in the shower, the living room, the kitchen, the basement, whatever room you haven’t fucked in, go claim it. To add to this, build up throughout the day, escalate the level of comments, touching, flirting, etc. have fun with it.
- Leadership: Have you been saying, “I don’t care.” when asked what you want? Have you taken a moment out of any of the past 15 days and asked your family members how they are? Not a, “How was your day?” but a no shit, sit down, eye contact, “How have you been?” “What’s new with you?” “Are you doing alright?” Your family needs you, give them the attention society can’t spare, learn the art of genuine conversation, and get to know those you’re leading.
- Fatherhood: If you have a child (or a few) have you taken them out on your own? Have you created any adventures, set goals for them to achieve, or straight up told them you’re proud of them? Our children are our future, invest the time in assuring they aren’t being controlled by MSM and instead instill values which you believe in and know are just.
- Work: The goal of your company is to get the absolute most out of you while compensating for as little as possible, just abovewhat would cause you to leave and in some cases, not even that. Why aren’t you applying to other places; because you’re comfortable? Create that resume, earn what you’re worth or accept that you aren’t worth that much. The choice is yours, as for me, the resume is created and currently sitting in 8 inboxes.
- Diet: You aren’t a snowflake, if you aren’t losing weight it’s because you’ve got calories sneaking into your body. Fix it, enough said.
- Money: Have you removed the Dime Vampires? Have you talked it over with your wife and shown her your vision for the family, ensuring she is onboard and that she clearly understands why she needs to look at money differently? Have you given any consideration to how you can make money on the side?
- Time:Do you still have the fucking Time Vampiresin your life? I thought we addressed this already…Remove the complainers, remove the phone scrolling, and remove the mindless television.
- Joy:Are you making sure that you’re enjoying the grind and laughing with those whom you lead? Life isn’t that serious, don’t go into every moment with the mindset that you’ve got to analyze every interaction. It’s great to observe the moments strategically, but sometimes you need to just lose yourself and have a snowball fight, splash the kids with water from the sink, slap the wife’s ass and smile while walking away.
- Independence:Masculine men are more than just husband and father, they’re men pursuing their mission. You need to have hobbies away from home and if you can’t get away from home, make time to pursue a hobby alone at home. For me it’s writing, for you it could be woodworking, coding, whatever but ensure that it is something which improves & challenges you as a man. Optimally – you’d get away from home for an hour or so, building who you are and at the same time ensuring your wife has the opportunity to miss you.
What started as you lighting the match in ‘self’ has led to you igniting the flame in your brethren through your example.
Wrapping up Day #16
You’re doing it brother, you’re doing what so many say they want to do.
You’re taking ownership of your life and health.
You’re taking ownership of the lives you lead.
You’re taking ownership of the responsibility which was placed on your shoulders the day you were born, that of carrying the torch of masculinity and passing it on to future generations.
Fine tune the minutia and for the rest of your days remember that it’s your job to look at the big picture of who you are and recognize that it’s nothing more than the many individual brush strokes you make each day.
If you’d like to donate to The Family Alpha you can do so using the link below.