Yesterday’s Recap: Each day I’ll do a brief recap from the day before. Day #17 placed you into a position where you had to reflect on your life decisions and to reflect specifically on where you could do more.
Choosing to live is different than choosing to exist; which are you doing?
You’ve got to break routine and start injecting new experiences into your life and that of those lives which you are leading.
Life is about experience; not the accumulation of things. Make sure you take the time to try new activities, venues, and pathways than that which you’ve done 1,000 times. Break the monotony, break the routine, and break the comfortable world which you are living in.
Reminder: The rules of Men of March:
- You will not masturbate, edge, or touch your dick for pleasure during the entire month. You can have sex, but not with yourself.
- You will not watch porn, sexy gifs, look at provocative photos or anything of the sort as this will lead to you breaking rule one.
- You will do 100 push-ups every day. Don’t give the ‘time’ excuse, or any excuse as I don’t give a fuck, just do them. Break it up however you have to, but before you sleep at night, 100 must be done; chest day or not.
- You must start reading a book. Even if it’s just a few pages a day at first you must be reading a book. I will be reading New World Ronin by Victor Pride this month. You don’t have to finish the book in the month, just actively read a few pages every day to build the habit. With that said, my goal is to finish the book this month.
- You have to start giving genuine answers to people. If someone asks if you’re busy, don’t say “No” when you are. You have to stop avoiding conflict at the expense of your true self. If your wife asks a question, give an answer, “I don’t know/care” is not an answer a leader gives to his crew. Start knowing, start caring, and start telling the world your true opinion.
- If you have a vice, remove it. You have to be honest with yourself; if you’re overweight and drinking to numb or are smoking pot and being unproductive, that shit has to go. This isn’t a ‘dry’ challenge, if alcohol or pot isn’t a problem good to go. If it’s more than that, leave it be for the month.
- Every day there will be a challenge, you must complete it.
Day #18: Titles
It seems that our modern “advanced” society has completely fucked up our ability to maintain a standard with the titles we give others.
Men are calling people who stab them in the back “friends”, they call individuals who are completely toxic to their well-being “family”, and they call women who won’t fuck them “wives” and while doing all of this, they are choosing to support and defend the very thing which has put them into this insanity, our female supporting society.
Placing a title on an individual without any expectation that they maintain the responsibilities which come with the title, repeated 100 times over leads to men being completely unaware to what a standard is and how they should have expectations for those who bare those titles.
- 100 Push-Ups
- Shift your perspective on how you’re treating others. Also, look at the reason certain people have certain titles.
Wife: When you look to the woman whom you married, do you view her to be the mother of your children or do you view her to be the lover who drives your loins mad?
When you interact with your wife, do you use the type of humor that you’d use with your brother or your men? Do you fart on her, make Homer Simpson/Peter Griffin references, or do the fucking ‘Truffle Shuffle’?
If you’re doing shit along these lines, I want you to ask yourself this, “Would you do this to a girl you just met and wanted to hook up with?”
If the answer is even a hesitation, knock it the fuck off.
This woman isn’t ‘wife‘ she is your fucking lover, she is a woman, she needs you to game, Kino, escalate, and fuck with her.
There is a time and place for crude humor, but that time is not every time and it is not every place.
Step back and recognize that familiarity kills attraction; you’ve got to become a little less familiar and comfortable around her and start viewing her for what she is, a woman.
Wife or not, she is female and she wants a man who understands that. The difference between a fucking rock star sex life and mediocre missionary every other week attraction and desire. She won’t fuck you because she is your wife, she’ll fuck you because she has no other choice as her brain is hardwired to desire someone who displays masculine performance.
Son: My son is seven years old and he has begun his Rite of Passage. I do not look at him as little boy who needs to be wrapped in a bubble, I view him as a future man and with that in mind he needs to face the obstacles which men face. Working hard with his hands, thinking hard with his mind, and striving to set the standard from which all others will be measured.
I develop his mind, body, and character; most of the time it is him teaching me something as he is full of incredible insight and that pure masculine desire to learn and immerse in environments to better understand them.
It’s incredible to see his curiosity and passion for doing.
We need to take the chains of our children and stop treating them as these inferior beings. Our kid’s minds are ready to learn, we need to be ready to supplement that.
We can’t plug them in front of screens, we can’t avoid the difficult conversation like:
- What is god?
- Why do we die?
- How come my friend’s dad is fat?
Our sons are the future of masculinity, we need to start treating them like men now, before society can plant even a single seed telling that it is somehow wrong to be a man.
Daughter: When you have a little girl you understand what it is to be needed. I do at least as I’m the man who:
- Scares the monsters and will punch them in the face if they ever show up.
- Dances with her on my feet.
- Does push-ups with her on my back.
- Makes her feel safe and comfortable when the world seems to be filled with terrors.
In return, I don’t treat her like a boy or a faultless skank like the world is telling me to. I’m not forcing her into football or STEM, nor am I forcing her into ballet or cosmetics.
We need to allow our women to live their fiercely feminine lives.
Did you know that the Spartans had a formal educational system for their women which consisted of intense gymnastics, home-care chores, and tasks such as cooking, cleaning, sewing, mending wounds, etc.?
Women aren’t these frail creatures which will be bruised by the slightest of breezes, yet there are so many fathers who run to their daughters as if beckoned by the Queen of England.
We need to place as high of a standard on the performance of our daughters as we do our sons. We will not raise them the same as the masculine and feminine require a unique approach, but we most certainly will raise them fairly with as much intensity, pressure, and expectations placed on the one as we do the other.
Give your daughter the respect she deserves by not allowing society to turn her into a freeloading slut.
It sounds harsh and it is, but it’s the reality we face, our society promotes promiscuous behavior and forces our daughters and wives to use their body & face to advance as opposed to building their merit and ability to become a woman who has the skill sets required to take care of a family.
My daughter will have a high standard because she will accept nothing less from herself.
Friend (Ally): If a person comes to you with complaints and they’re never following the advice you give, are they really a friend? If someone is always taking, yet never considers for a moment to give, are they really a friend? If you have someone who acts as an anchor instead of fuel for growth, always shooting your self-improvement plans or sabotaging your relationship, are they really a friend?
Only you will know the answer to these questions.
Just understand this, most people you call friends are just acquaintances, nothing more. Stop whoring yourself out to people who don’t give two shits about you. They’ll use you up and toss you out looking for the next person whose life they can suck dry on their quest for validation.
Wrapping up Day #18
We must not just give titles away. They must be earned and those who we feel earn it must repeatedly display the traits of that title. Our wives are our lovers, our children are future adults, and our friends/allies are required to be there when we need them and we must be able to rally ourselves to help them when called upon.
Without a standard the title means nothing, bring value back to the titles you’ve given others.
If you’d like to donate to The Family Alpha you can do so using the link below.