Yesterday’s Recap: Day #28 was probably the most ‘fun’ post I’ve written to date.
Knowing that a bunch of men around the globe are releasing their battle cry, hitting shit with all they’ve got, and then getting their Zen on like a Shaolin Monk is such an amazing image in my mind that even now, as I’m typing this out, I’m grinning ear to ear.
The Men of March are releasing raw and authentic power like their friends, family, and community has never seen before.
Reminder: The rules of Men of March:
- You will not masturbate, edge, or touch your dick for pleasure during the entire month. You can have sex, but not with yourself.
- You will not watch porn, sexy gifs, look at provocative photos or anything of the sort as this will lead to you breaking rule one.
- You will do 100 push-ups every day. Don’t give the ‘time’ excuse, or any excuse as I don’t give a fuck, just do them. Break it up however you have to, but before you sleep at night, 100 must be done; chest day or not.
- You must start reading a book. Even if it’s just a few pages a day at first you must be reading a book. I will be reading New World Ronin by Victor Pride this month. You don’t have to finish the book in the month, just actively read a few pages every day to build the habit. With that said, my goal is to finish the book this month.
- You have to start giving genuine answers to people. If someone asks if you’re busy, don’t say “No” when you are. You have to stop avoiding conflict at the expense of your true self. If your wife asks a question, give an answer, “I don’t know/care” is not an answer a leader gives to his crew. Start knowing, start caring, and start telling the world your true opinion.
- If you have a vice, remove it. You have to be honest with yourself; if you’re overweight and drinking to numb or are smoking pot and being unproductive, that shit has to go. This isn’t a ‘dry’ challenge, if alcohol or pot isn’t a problem good to go. If it’s more than that, leave it be for the month.
- Every day there will be a challenge, you must complete it.
Day #29: Vision
I’ve received multiple emails from men who are experiencing disappointment that their wife isn’t taking the same actions as they are such as more PT, happier days, less care about what others think, breaking free from ‘consumption mindset’, etc.
This is why I placed ‘Vision‘ so late in the campaign. I wanted these men to be fully committed to the process before they shared it with their girl.
If you’ve made it this far and cannot wait to continue on making your own challenges and completing your own goals, then you sir, are ready to share this with those whom you lead.
Your wife (possibly kids) have most likely heard you say time and again that, “This time you were going to get in shape, stop drinking, run a 5k, whatever” and then after a week you quit.
People are very good at recognizing trend analysis, it’s in our nature to find patterns. By going 4 weeks with Men of March, you’ve broken your pattern of quitting.
Now that you know this time is for real, you can share the ‘new (permanent) you’ with your family.
You need to share your vision with those whom you lead.
Open your mind up and let them know your budgetary, physique, interpersonal, education, and life experience goals.
Let them know why you’re choosing this over that, why you’re pushing harder than you ever have before, and why you are so fucking happy day in and day out.
Remember, they’re used to fat, unmotivated, generic, exhausted you. They are not used to the fucking authentically masculine animal you have become.
You can see the empire that you and your family can become. You know exactly what it looks like in your mind.
- 200 Push-Ups*
- Have a real conversation with those whom you lead, distraction free. Explain to them the growth you’ve experienced throughout the month, you don’t have to tell them it’s from Men of March, but explain to them how you recognized you weren’t living an authentic life and that once you recognized that, you were then able to reclaim you genuinely were and you’ve experienced new levels of pride and joy because of it. You have the vision of the life you want to live, share that with your wife, kids, whomever it is that you are responsible for leading and watch how all of the sudden they aren’t against you but rather helping support this endeavor.
Wrapping up Day #29
Imagine you were captaining a ship.
You can’t always be at the helm, your leadership requires you to frequently move about the vessel, helping those who need it, inspiring others, and correcting as needed.
How can your crew support you if they don’t know where you’re going?
Show them the map, explain to them the standard, and watch how they are able to make the decisions you want them to make without having to be told.
This is how entire families rise together. Their leader sets the course, he shares his mission with those he leads, and as a tribe they march towards success.
Lead your family to raise their own standard by showing them the map which explains as to how they can do that.
You can see where you want to be in your mind, share that vision.