Yesterday’s Recap: Day #30 forced you to reflect on the fact that nobody is coming to save you; you’re walking this path alone.
You are the problem to everything in your life, you are also the solution.
Yesterday forced you to evaluate the people in your life and to make the not so pleasant decision of removing the anchors.
Friends, family, co-workers it makes no difference what their title is, if they are holding you back vs propelling you forward, they need to be made aware and they’ll either unfuck themselves or they’ll end up cut from your life.
Masculine men have no time to cater to the weak.
There is a standard for a reason, people need to be aware that if they don’t meet it, they aren’t worthy of your time and attention.
Final Reminder: The rules of Men of March:
- You will not masturbate, edge, or touch your dick for pleasure during the entire month. You can have sex, but not with yourself.
- You will not watch porn, sexy gifs, look at provocative photos or anything of the sort as this will lead to you breaking rule one.
- You will do 100 push-ups every day. Don’t give the ‘time’ excuse, or any excuse as I don’t give a fuck, just do them. Break it up however you have to, but before you sleep at night, 100 must be done; chest day or not.
- You must start reading a book. Even if it’s just a few pages a day at first you must be reading a book. I will be reading New World Ronin by Victor Pride this month. You don’t have to finish the book in the month, just actively read a few pages every day to build the habit. With that said, my goal is to finish the book this month.
- You have to start giving genuine answers to people. If someone asks if you’re busy, don’t say “No” when you are. You have to stop avoiding conflict at the expense of your true self. If your wife asks a question, give an answer, “I don’t know/care” is not an answer a leader gives to his crew. Start knowing, start caring, and start telling the world your true opinion.
- If you have a vice, remove it. You have to be honest with yourself; if you’re overweight and drinking to numb or are smoking pot and being unproductive, that shit has to go. This isn’t a ‘dry’ challenge, if alcohol or pot isn’t a problem good to go. If it’s more than that, leave it be for the month.
- Every day there will be a challenge, you must complete it.
Day #31: The Only Hope
From this moment on nothing I do on this blog will ever give me the same sense of purpose & satisfaction that I felt from running this campaign.
Men of March will be the legacy I leave.
Reading the stories, watching the videos, looking at the photos of kids, wives, & their masculine leader smiling and living life on an entirely different level was both incredibly humbling as well as relentlessly motivating.
Throughout the day my phone would go off with notifications and I’d see another man owning his failure and using it as fuel when he used to view it as an anchor, kids saying they’ve never been happier, husbands and wives rekindling that flame of passion and desire; this month was more than I ever thought it could be.
I had my own struggles, specifically trying to find the hours required to run this while managing a business trip, graduate school, leading my own family, and dealing with what we all deal with – Life.
As I struggled to maintain control of the campaign, I had other men rise up & support me, support each other, and keep the fire alive.
That is masculinity.
This is the tribe mindset we need to cultivate in ourselves, with our fellow man, and then something to pass along to our sons, nephews, & all future men.
Masculinity is like a fire and we are now the torchbearers. Future generations do not have a chance if we do not rise up and light their torches as well.
Society as a whole will collapse if we do not maintain and grow our population of masculine warriors who are ready to answer the call of doing what is right vs what is easy.
The Men of March will rise and by doing so they’ll save their masculine sons, their feminine wives + daughters, and western society itself.
I hope each one of you who has marched in the ranks with me experiences a lifetime full of authentic and genuine joy. Even our struggles are enjoyable as we are men and we find comfort in the discomfort.
We make our body savage, our mind sharp, and keep our soul free.
The Final Challenges
- 300 Push-Ups (Your final 300, during each rep think of your brothers & how they’re pushing through the pain as well. Our collective suffering is our fuel)
- Write down your goals for April & write down how you’re going to achieve them.
- Reflect on this past month and realize that you are now responsible for spreading this message through example. Your authentic nature will now allow others to be a little more genuine in their own lives; watch the ripple effect spread.
The Final Wrap Up
Every man must find his mission, mine is helping my brethren live authentic lives, entirely true to their biological nature.
Masculinity is who we are, not something we do and when we can align our natural masculine nature with our identity, we are able to harness the power towards living even harder and experiencing even more in this life.
That’s what it’s all about, experiencing the emotions, joy, pain, physical exertion, spiritual release, climbing to the greatest peaks and falling to the darkest depths only to do it over again; that’s life.
I hope to hear of future victories and I’m here to listen to failures & offer advice.
If you’ve made it this far, congratulations; You are a Man of March.