An Update To The Upcoming #DecemberofDiscipline Challenge
The T-Shirt Campaign has ended.
Thank you to all who purchased a #31DtM shirt. The shirts should be shipping out around 20th and arriving 21-26 November.
Once the shirts arrive take a pic of you holding, wearing, or just propping the shirt up with the hashtag of #DecemberofDiscipline to be entered into the drawing which will be held during the campaign.
NOTE: If you donated through PaylPal you will not be receiving a shirt and therefore will not be entered into the drawing, you will receive all of the other benefits to this program throughout the month.
Ivan Throne said something to me the other day which inspired me to extend this program another two weeks(now ending 11pm 27 November). He said, “Men do not leave their brothers behind.”
#DecemberofDiscipline is not an exclusive club, it is open to all men.
That being said, the men who have already completed the 31 Days to Masculinity Challenge are in an exclusive club.
It is only those who grind through each of the 31 days this December that will feel the pride and have the privilege of entering the hallowed ranks that were originally forged by the #MenofMarch.
What does the Program look like?
- I will be emailing a chapter a day from my book 31 Days to Masculinity (spanning 1-31 December) and we will all participate in the challenges as well as follow each of the rules set forth by the program.
- Dedicated Email
- Dedicated Skype
- Dedicated Periscope
- Drawings/Challenges/Members Only Access Content
Here Is How It’s Going To Work
- If you’ve already made your PayPal Donation or Bought your Shirt, you’re in, all you need to do is check your spam folder to ensure my email is not directed there.
- If you did not buy a shirt you may no longer do so, in order to join #DecemberofDiscipline you must make a $50 Donation (Found HERE) before 11pm on the 27 of November.
- I will be emailing periodically throughout the month to ensure communications are squared away.
- On the 28th of November I will be sending the kickoff email which will have the rules of the challenge.
- December 1st it begins
Don’t be the guy wishing you’d joined this challenge come 5 December. Join now and take on a challenge which will have you entering 2018 at a full sprint and forever living the rest of your days authentically.
If you don’t want to join the campaign but still want to support this blog, you can do so using the PayPal link below.